2009/12/06

Give me a Barbie

Hello fellas,
Well suddenly I'm thinking about barbie and wanna buy it! You guys may think that barbie thingy is for children under 5 years old. But, hey, I'm a girl and most all of the girls are into the pretteeh doll named BARBIE. If you think you are one of them, c'mon raise your hand!
So I'm thinking about having some of Barbie Collectors in gold label. Yes GOLD label people! Ya I know that it must be expensive, but who cares?
So here's some of the barbie collectors dolls which I wanna have!









(this is the platinum one!!!)

So I already put the pictures about barbies that I really really wanted to have. All of them are in the gold label, which means EXPENSIVE and LIMITED EDITION. Oh please it must be very very hard to find those pretteeh dolls. And the last picture is Barbie Collectors in PLATINUM LABEL! Yes people PLATINUM LABEL! Oh gawd I never imagine how does it cost me. So maybe I'm trying to find Barbie Collectors this X'mas and New Year's holiday.
Oh yes I'm having my final test this two weeks. From 7th December - 17 December. I'm being a nerd in that two weeks. But after that I'm going to have my blessed HOLIDAY! :D I already planned for this holiday to go to the Singapore, shop some clothes cause maybe there is a big sale held there, and then of course I'm going to visit ma grandparents in Jakarta. Can't wait to see ma holiday! And wish me luck for my exams. Double XO

No comments:

Post a Comment