2013/07/30

A pinky swear

It's 0:10 a.m, just had a rough talk with parents. University linked with its fee never been this fking hard. Why God give me a choice? Please ._. No, i am feel so so bless cause not all the people may get what i have just now. Both are good. Berry good i can tell you so. Berry good enough to tear me apart also ._.
And yea to you, my best friend, perfect lover, sweetest enemy, best partner in crime, reliable sharing buddy, adorable motivator, wise advisor, (and hopefully a lifetime mate haha kidding) please be good, be nice, be the best :) I know you are good enough to prove who you are, you may get and deserve the BEST :) Believe in me? You have to bring the best out of you cause I'll be watching and supporting for all the things that you do and plan to do :) cause bestfriend comes through thick and thin right? I'll always have my hand open and head headed up pray to God for our good. Cause we're a team that's what really matters :)
No matter how many miles we've got to count from the soil that I stepped on to yours, no matter how many numbers will prove its far, I'll forever be by your side :) Seems impossible but all you got to do is just believe in you, in your heart that I will surely do what I promise to you :) I'm a keeper so don't you ever worry.
Maybe now we come through a way which is harsh, facing our hard time, but sure there'll be a day when we both smile without worrying any miles any separation any distance any harsh things even laugh to it. In that day things turn awesome just because we were once through push and pull. Like someone said "No great love ever comes without a great struggle" :)
You and I are still be able to make up and turns our dreams to reality, we know we do :) We are the best and get blessed, we knew it. So let's turn a new chapter with me, hold it tight. Make me sure that you'll always by my side no matter how hard the storm will comes by and be the obstacle.
(Hopefully)I'll be coming to your Wisuda Jurit on November. Wanna hear your name being called on that podium. I want to see you look very nice in the 'Blue' or 'Brown' and not bald, of course (cause I can't stop laughing hahaha) and take a picture with you. And also you owe me a promise, better not to forget haha.
"No matter where you go, I won't be very far, cause in my heart I'll be right there where you are. Cause love has no distance baby, no. Love has no distance baby, no. Not when it comes to you and me." Salam jari kelingking :)

N.b : Rifda and Meutia are waiting for your skype :D


Sincerely yours,

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment