2009/06/07

final test is coming ! and so on

such a nightmare i guess
all i have to do in 9 days during final tests is just study study study
and get bored because of it, of course
but, if i'm not study, i bet that the results will be bad
that's why i have to study during this final test
and it means that :
1.No more facebook ! (gosh, how can I ?)
2.No more playing ! (OMG !)
3.Study hard ! (of course it is)
4.Needs more chocolate ! (hehe. because i do really need chocolates while studying. fact!)
5.STRESS feeling !!

OMG, it's very hard right ? complicated, tired also, as you can see up there
yah, that's what i have to do if i want those great scores in my report card
well, guys, wish me luck for this final test

and esp for 2c's member :

you guys are very wonderful at all !
thanks for everything that you guys already give to me in this one year together that we had filled with laugh and anything fun
always being together with you guys is the magical moment ever =D
you guys already taught me how to appreciate our friendships and also understanding the team work of a great class ever, to always keep smiling even though we have to face the hardest things ever =D
made me felt comfort to always having you beside me, near me all the times
you guys were my spirits to always felt happy when i was going to school, cause i know that i would met you, and doing such a fun with all of you
but, we're gonna be separate in the secondary 3, guys
it means that are no more "cheating" in the class during our daily tests, even though we had to done it a lil' bit hard (because if the teachers knew it, of course we would get busted! o'ow)
no more making joke with you
no more chatting, laughing, and also pranks the teachers together =P
that are the best moment that i ever had in my secondary life
but it means nothing without you
once again, i have to say THANK YOU guys for being my super classmates and help me to through this one year together with you
i love you all
and promise me, together, we have to study hard, so that we'll be success in our final test also get a great grades
good luck guys !
god bless you all



X.O.X.O,


nada putri

No comments:

Post a Comment