2009/06/12

last day for the final test of this week (actually there are 3 days left)

well, today is the "last day" for the final test of this week
only for this week, actually it's not the final of all
i still have 3 days left to finish all of the tests
but, so far, i had an ability to done all of the tests that already given to me
so far, i wasn't getting stuck in one final test
even though, sometimes, i only had a little time to study a subject
because mostly i spend my time for CHATTING!
hehe

but, i hope that the final result will be good
so that i can ask my parents to bought me a gadget that i always wanted in these days
that's why i have to study hard in this final test
so that i can ask the great one, if i can get a good result
hehe
wish me get those beautiful scores in my report card!
god bless me =D
(sumpah yg ini kayaknya inggrisnya ga bgt deh. maaf i'm not in the zone pas ngeposting yg ini. jadi maaf kalo byk grammatically error consist in this post)


X.O.X.O,


nada putri

No comments:

Post a Comment