2009/07/21

hell-o blog!

hei hei i'm back! its been such a long time since i didn't type a new post again in my lovely bloggie
well, actually, i got many things that i'd like to tell you
but, i guess i wouldn't hehe
i only want you to know, some things that i think, maybe, pretty cool or amazing or wonderful or hillarious or whatever it is
and now, let the story begin
oops, i not yet give it's title, okay, its about my loooooooong holiday
i spent my perfect long holiday @ jakarta and bandung
aaaand, well, i (almost) get bored when i was spending my holiday @ jakarta
@ jakarata, i was going to sency, PIM 2, puncak (what else?), okay i forgot the rest of it
but at least its the point from my holiday in jakarta
and when i was hanging out @ PIM 2, i was trying a froyo named heavenly blush
the taste wasn't that good, almost worse (oops sorry)
here is the picture

(i used nata de coco as the topping of the ori froyo)

then, @ sency, i also tasted a froyo, named sour sally
it taste was suitting me perfectly! heaven yeah! i wanna have it again, if i could :(
here is the picture

(here, i used mochi and oreo as the toppings of my ori froyo)

but, hopelessly, sour sally not yet (or never) available here, in batam
but, luckily i still can have j.cool here, not bad i guess
guess what? now im kinda like a froyo adicct! LOL

okay, now better we move on from froyo into the 'thing' which i like it more than anything
SHOPPING! yaiy! its the best part from this story i guess
i shopped vest, dresses, jeans, shoes, clothes, t-shirt, and so on
not that much i guess
but the outfits are pretty cool! i love it! :D

okay, now, move to bandung
well, i spent around 2-3 hours to reach bandung from jakarta
while i was on my way to bandung, i spent my perfect time with SLEEPING!
haha. that was the best way to not get bored right? you have to agree with me
well, in bandung, i was going to see the FO, and had a dinner @ da
the view was fckin great @ dago, and the weather was fckin cold, of course
and the best part from bandung was, the traffic jam!
oh gosh, i never realize if bandung's traffic jam could be more 'padat merayap' than jakarta's!
totally weird
and then, i was going back again to batam tyesterday
now im home! i already miss everything that i have here
my lovely cats of course, barbie and tiko, i miss both of 'em very very much!
and of course (i hate to say this thing, but i have to be honest. eeuwh) my school. DJ
now im secondary 3 already. 3c actually (i got C again? oh my)
but, my classmates are pretty cool. except for that person
i almost never speak to her anymore
its been such an awkaward moment again for me being her classmates again
wish me luck for this time
catch ya later my bloggie!

-i'm not pretty. jeez!-



No comments:

Post a Comment