2009/07/24

SUCKS!!

well, its just about a short story that happened this morning. and i feel very very disappointed because of it. here the story begins.
on the night before, i already told my mom if today im going to the cinema, watch a movie with michelle. then my mom was agreeing with it
when i woke up this morning, and done my daily activities(as usual), i was texting with michelle what are we going to do later, @ mega mall. such a fun thing i guess. suddenly, my mom said that if i wanna watch a movie with my friend, i must ask my daddy's first. if he said i could, then there i go
then, i phoned my daddy, he said, "what? watch a movie? umm, can you call me back later? around 5 or 10 minutes again. okay?" tuuuut
i was waiting and waiting while texting with mitchie. we already planned EVERYTHING. i said EVERYTHING. i never knew if the ending is going to be like this. uckf
then, i phoned my daddy's again. he said i could if i was asking my sista too to come with me. then i said, yes of course, i will
my sista agrees. buuut, my mom said, "you can't go!"
(hell! she said that i have to asked my dad's first. if he gave me a permission, then i could go out to watch a movie)
i said, "why? dad already gives me a permission to go out."
she said, "you can go out tomorrow with your sista, right? blablabla"
suck! i never think that she could say such a ..... thing! oh, hell yeah
and, now, i won't talk with her again. i bet that she never understood the situation. how's the things going to be happened today. the things that i already planned before. and SHE RUINS IT IN 5 MINUTES!!! ****!!

-i'm not pretty. jeez!-

No comments:

Post a Comment