2009/11/04

Fashion is entertainment, am I right? I thought I am

So, do you guys agree with me that fashion is an entertainment? I thought it is. And I bet you guys, especially girls(yihaa mademoisellas!) we're soooooo into the FASHION! it's like the half part of our soul, and we'll be so dead if we're missing it. hahaha actually not until 'dead' meaning. hiperboule much. So, I've got my presentation project, it's about entertainment actually. And then, the words all stuffs which are connected with 'FASHION' thru my mind. Well, yep, FASHION! Why not? It's entertainment also. So, I rather picked the street style fashion, because it has the different taste maybe, that's what I felt about. So here's the picture of street syle fashion. Hope you enjoy 'em mademoisellas beybii!






That's all the pictures above I took from flickr, lookbook and photobucket, also googling. So who are you guys who fell in love with street style fashion? We're the same then! See? Even Chanel Iman, Vanessa hudgens and Kristen Stewart are look definitely GREAT on street style fashion. Woot! :D I hope I could post more more pics here, I wish I am. But I guess that's all enough for now. Gotta finish my presentation project now. Catch y'all later on the next post sugarbells! XO :*



No comments:

Post a Comment