2009/11/08

The rain, the rainbow, the stars, the moon, and LOVE

Eventhough the rainbow has gone, and the rain comes swept away the fun
My love will never fade away,
It will remains day by day
Eventhough the stars are never sparkling up there in the sky and moon neither
I will stay the same me, always
So remember the time when we were laughing
The time when you and me were amazed by the rainbow,
When the rain touched our skin, drops by drops, we felt it
When the night comes out, I was pointing on my own star, so did you
Then we made our special wishes which was only we who knew what did we wish for
When the moon or maybe eclipse made the sky even more gorgeous than before
I always remember that time,
Every single breathe that I take everytime you were near to me
Every words that I spoke everytime we were talking each other
Every step that I take when I was walking in the street with you
Every laugh, joke and so the other happiness which only you who could make it double fantastic,
Only you who made me smile
Every tears that I dropped, every smile which I'm faking tho', it's only you who knew it
I wish I was there, starring at the sky, through day by day with someone I need much in my life
But, unfortunately, I won't again, no I won't, never

No comments:

Post a Comment