2010/06/05

What's on the street now baby?

Hello sat-ur-day,
How have you been? All good? Hope so
So I spent my saturday by tuitioning my lil' sist for her upcoming final tests in her school and sync my iTouch. What a great sister I am -_- HaHa. I should be go out with my first sist toda, but yeaa my mom asked me to gave my lil' sist tuition. What a day -_-
And hey, actually I already planned to take some shoots with my first sist. But still, got no time -_- hellashitta. Spell it out -_- So I'm about to post some looks that I heart the most on lookbook. And the looks that I'm gonna make from looklet. So here we go sat-ur-day!









Okay looklet was being sooooooo lame. Just leave it -_- And I'm so in love with that tutu, ripped legging and leopard tights!!! Awwwwwwesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment