2010/05/25

Curled up in the ball with something Hanes

Hell-O loves,
Gawd it's almost June aite? We're almost in the middle of the year 2010. Seriously, how fast time goes. And I'm almost a senior hi school student. Ha-ha. I thought I was only in the freshman year in the secondary school. But now, I'm almost in the freshman year of senior hi school! Seriously, this just so damn faster than you ever think before. 3 years never been too long. It's just same as you blink your eyes, and BAM! You're a senior hi school student with that white-gray uniform that you'll wear. And I'm about to wear it. Ha-ha soooooo fast
So, I'm still waiting for the next announcement from my candidate schools. I hope I passed it all. God, amen.
Oh okay so I still got no planning for my holiday. Some plans to spend my holiday usefully. There's no plans. Pathetic huh? Soooo damn pathetic I guess. Actually I'm thinking about continue my violin lesson. But still I got no time to search about the courses of it. I fckin want my violin lesson to start agaiiiin!! Or else gimme guitar lesson! Anything about music will do. So when I got nothing to do, I took these pictures. Gahahahah sooo fugly maan









And oyeah, I've polished my nails this with.........


Cute red nail polisher! Uh-oh I always crazy about nail polishing. Esp RED. It looks so stunning somehow if you use it. Agree? Agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment