2010/05/03

Not all sweets are sweet

Hello loves, loooooooong time no post! I've been neglecting this blog of mine. Cause I was facing the mocking national exams and others, so I have no time to post something here, I'd preferred tumblr for simpler. But now I'm having my holidays so I have lotsa spare time to spend! And to woke my blog up again. Yea yea yea


So what's good to start? Got any idea? Me? I don't have one. Oh yes oh yes, how about GLEE? You guys are crazy about 'em? ME MORE!!! Yea GLEE is damn amazing!! Effin' cool!! I love all the covers they made. I love Rachel Berry's (Lea Michele) voice, Mercedes' also. My favourite song? Don't Rain On My Parade! Dang they're amazing when they sang this! I was amazed! Seriously, no finger crossed.


Talking about favourite character, who's yours in GLEE? Mine is, of course the perfect pretty cheerleader, Diana Agron as Quinn Fabray. Don't you see that she's damn pretty? I admit it, she just sooooooo pretty. What? Rachel? Yes she does pretty also, but not as pretty as Quinn. And i think Rachel's too obsessed with fame, authority and......boys. Dang.



(Dianna Agron a.k.a Quinn Fabray)

(Lea Michele a.k.aRachel Berry)

See? Quinn Fabray is way prettier than Rachel Berry!

(Glee girls)
GLEE!




Well that's all pretty sufficient for a new post on this month. Gonna post something here later on, till I find a perfect time to spend. FYI, I'm gonna join the tests for get into a highschool this 5-6 May. Wish me a great great luck guys, wish me pass! And yea wish me having a great result on my national exams' NEM. Lotsa thanks loves! XO



No comments:

Post a Comment