2010/05/10

I'm a complete disaster!

Hello loves,
Hey I got a greatgreat news! Guess what? I did it!!! I graduate!! Yes I am!! Finally, I've been finishing the 3 years studying in the junior high school. I am soooooooo damn EXCITED!!! The most tense moment ever was when teacher gave me and my friends the envelope, and my heart beated faster than before until i was hardly breathe. Seriously, I was. And when I opened the envelope, I found a white paper with "Congratulation Nada, you're passing the exam" OMG OMG OMG in sudden me and my friends were shouting each other that we've PASSED THE MOCKING NATIONAL EXAMS!! YES WE WERE!! Damn. I'm damn excited


And today, I was having my test in my town for getting into a high school. The tests were going so good. I barely answers all the questions with 100% self-confidence. Seriouly, I was. And then, after the tests, me and my bests, good friends when were in elementary, were gathering all around, and then we planned to off to my house. Damn fun! I had a greatgreat time with all my bests!! We were sharing stories and then laughed at them. We were eating ice creams, drunk tea, adn shared stories again. OMG it was definitely F-U-N! It's been a looong looooong time since we were not gathered around together again. And it was the time when we realized that we've missed each other soooo damn much. Smooch you all my girls :* I wish I'm in the same high school with them. I wish.
And tomorrow, I'm going to hang out with them!!! Excited!! Great day huh? Yea, my bests could make me forgot all the problems I had with someone. Seriously Nad, forgot it.
Alright loves, see you in the next post. XO my bests :*

No comments:

Post a Comment