2010/05/10

I'm breaking.....down

Morning loves, hello tuesday
Hey, I'm about to ask you guys something. If someone broke your heart, and you like, ummm hurt so badly, and you have to tell that person about that, but you just can't, what will you do? Cause I just felt that way and got no idea about what to do. Seriously, pathetic.
I was messing around these days. Problems all around. And I still couldn't find the way how to solve 'em all. How? HOW?! Sheez. This is suck. These people are suck.
I've been breaking down. I keep thinking about what do people feel, even tho' they NEVER think or even care about mine. Damn pathetic. Yes me. So how to make it STOP?!


Seriously, I wanna talk over about this with that person. But, I just.....can't. Why? Don't ask me why. I don't know why. And never know why. I got no bravery to tell it. Even tho' I know that person so well. Well, not that well I guess. But pretty well.
But now I'm in my way to make such a space between me and you. I need my own space to think, to breathe, to calm myself down. I know if it does really work or not. But I hope so. Cause it won't be that easy. Ain't easy.
I'm terrible, miserable, broken and of course pathetic. So what's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment