2009/10/14

Feel the rain touches your skin, you'll be in your very peaceful moment :)


Hello sugarbells,

So I'm really missed the rain so much, more than I did before. Well I found up that these days were always cloudy in the noon, but it was just another cloudy cloud, its not produce any rain, that I have been expected, always. So god, please let your rain poured with me, cause it's the only to bring myself into the relaxing yet peaceful moment ever. Hmm yeah. Too much problems (I meant school problems with lessons one) which fulfill my mind everyday, I'm really fed up because of it! I'm gonna exploding, SOON ENOUGH! Ohh, please just relax. I'm getting more stress with the days when I'm keep getting near to the scariest ghost ever whom ever appear in this world, called UJIAN NASIONAL. Really can't escape from this one. My parents also persisted me to swear much in studying more and more in UN lessons so that I'll scoring gorgeusly for my UN. Oh god, where's your mercy anyway? I'm in such in the bottom of the desperation, so please get me outta here! Those stuffs pissed me off, for sure. Really... *finger crossed*


Also about my midtest. Oh, how KIND my school is?! Too kind! We're gonna have our midtest in 19-29 or 28 October. So, let's count from today, its about, 5 DAYS TO GO, sugarbells! OHMIUGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooo stressed out dear sugarbells!!! God, really, I never believe I'll be this kinda stress, or never imagine I'll be in this such a shitta situation which I never ever wanna imagine before! Oh god >,<
And, my greatest medicine ever for this kinda case, ONLY, the pouring rain, SUSHI, and cappuccino. Yep! Its only three of 'em which can make me feel even greater than before. Oh god, I'm totally craving for 'em DAMNMUCH!




Enough until here. Gotta post something greater than this shitta after my midtest thingy. Oh sugarbells, really need your goodluck wishes for me to pass my midtest. So, support me! ^_^
So, neither love rain ma sugarbells? Believe me, when it touches your skin, you'll be relax along the fell down of the rain, it drives you into your relaxness condition. Me love it!

Nighty night, XO





No comments:

Post a Comment