2009/10/10

Life wouldn't be easy, so just take it easy

Hello Bells! Happy sunday morning anyway! I've got a few things to tell you:
  • I feel something different about these days. Strange. Really don't know what. Sometimes my heart feels like it just too unarranged well. Everything inside it just messed up everywehere. Spreading. And it's freaking me out. I could feel so worry about a thing in minutes, but the following minutes, an okay feeling comes to me. So what's that actually bells? Ah, I need to know. I also need some space for my own to feel okay. Yup, OKAY. I don't want get any attention distracted by things or anyone else whom annoyed, disturbed or blablabla. I NEED MY TIME JUST TO FEEL OKAY
  • And does the UN thingy getting near to me! I'm not even prepare any great things to prevent me from a red score! Fkvc. Any preparation, bells? Or just things to get me from the stressed-you-out-zone? If you own, just gimme, I want it so bad!
  • The Black and White Symphonian. My blog title for now. Asking why? Hmm, actually I just love it, dunno why. I think that title would suits me, and I guess it is. The Black and White Symphonian. Keep mention for that :]
  • FILM! Yep! I'm such a movies maniac! Huahaha :D. So these are the films that I've been waiting for, but still doesn't appear here, in my city
'500 DAYS OF SUMMER'


Directed by: Marc Webb
Starring: Zooey Deschanel, Gordon Levitt

'THE FINAL DESTINATION'

Directed by: David R. Ellis
Starring: Shantel VanSanten, Bobby Campo, Hayley Webb, Nick Zano, Krista Allen

'SORORITY ROW'


Directed by: Stewart Hendler
Starring: Audrina Patridge, Rumer Willis, Briana Eviga, Jamie Chung, Margo Harashman

  • And I also already watched such a great movie, according to me. Yep, Surrogates. I'm so in love with Bruce Willis acting here! Totally superb!

  • The last thing is I got an art assignment to draw a girl face from the left or right side. So this is the result of my eaaaaaw picture. Horrible isn't it? Actually I'm not good at drawing. And I hate its lip. Totally ugly! Horrible at all!



Vรฉale otra vez bells!

No comments:

Post a Comment