2009/10/23

i love the way math kills me into love :D

well heem hello sugarbells, whatcha doin?
I'm great. Not soaking. Nope. Not yet maybe. Anyway I almost finished my mid term tests. Whoa! How cool life is! So there'll be 5 days left for the mid term tests. And I already did the mid term tests which already passed at my greatest effort ever. Swear, i never been this kind of too hyper to study. Never ever happened before. And this is the end of that 'never ever happened before' words! Huahahahaha :DD
Asking why? Hmm, so my dad was promising me about bought me a thing which I wanted badly if I could score excellently in md term tests. So that was the reason why I'm turning out into a no me person. Understand already? You should've sugarbells...
Aaand, I've got a new BOYFRIEND from this mid term tests thingy. Whuahahahahahahaha. Believe me or not? I'm not faking this one. Because i do really really really love him from the bottom of my heart! :DD He's Mathematics! Yep! Don't shock! Guess that my mind is insane already until i could love mathematics until that bad. Gawd
Better i stopped talking useless here and sugarbells wish me luck until the last of mid term tests, and wish me another luck for having that thing!

XOXO sugarbells,
MATHEMATICS, I LOVE YOUUUUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment