2009/09/10

I know that the world is still keep spinning around

"You had your dreams I had mine
You had your fears I was fine
Showed me what I couldn't find
When two different worlds collide"

Bonne nuit blogbee! I guess I'm getting better these latest day. Feels like all of those sucking problems prefer to disappear quickly than still scaring me all the times, driving me crazy, and probably, kill me, slow but sure. Okay, let's close this horrible chapter ever and move on to another chapter which is better than this one. Gaah!


Now, i get used to sang Katy Perry's songs : Self Inflicted and I'm Still Breathing. Actually that two songs aren't suitable with my condition just now. I'm not that horrible. Ha-Ha. I never wanna hurt myself, only for something stupid, only for boys(eaw, NEVER!), also not being hurted by someone else. Hmm, not yet, actually. ROTFLMFAO

"I can't stop don't care if I lose
Baby you are the weapon I choose
These wounds are SELF INFLICTED
I'm going down in flames for you
Oh, you are the weapon I choose
These wounds are SELF INFLICTED
One more thing I'm addicted to"

According to that song, whose my weapon actually, eh? Thought the answer would be: you have no one, nada. Hmm yeah, better. I have my own defensive. So what? Oh damn looks like I keep talking about shit with you, blogbee. Okay, what's a great topic that will be fun to talking about? Hmm, have no idea? We're just the same then. Just see this picture below, Katy Perry's.


She's just too hot, pretty also. I LOVE YOUH, KATY PERRRYYY!! Hyper, again. You guys may also check out Katty Perry's blog. www.kittypurry.tumblr.com. Don't forget to check out mine too! Au Revoir ma blogbee! I have to study maths for tomorrow. The sucks daily test is waiting for me, tomorrow. Jeez! Wish me luck for tomorrow's daily test. I hope those good scores on my hand! Ha-Ha-Ha. See ya guys on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment