2009/09/10

ohaiho blogbee!

"
Im not sure how to feel
Im not sure what I feel
Anymore cus I never felt that big
Sometimes it hurts me so bad
Its the words gotta say
And I cant live like that
I don't wanna be alone
I tried but I don't know
"
(Pixie Lott-W/out you)

HEIHO! Nadapranidya is back baby! Ha-Ha-Ha ROTFLMFAO. Wow, looks like im disappeared too long from this blog thingy. I got a lot of things to do, ma blogbee. Actually, I've got a lot of things to told you about. Let's begin blogbee. First, ehmm, yap! Da prettiest girl(according to me) LEIGHTON MEESTER is adored damnmuch by nadapranidya! Ha-Ha-Ha. Well, just admit it blogbee, she's just TOO CUTE!


(I'm screaming for Leighton Meester! "Leightoooooooon!")

Second, oh yes it's a fasting month! I lost around 5 days for fasted, hate it damnmuch -__-. Third, lemme think, o yes, FASHION! Ha-Ha-Ha. It's the biggest addiction of mine. And I do really need holiday so that I may travel around the world! Whoaa, what a dream which is hopeless. Forth, now I do really really heart Pixie Lott and Imogen Heap. You guys are toutally roooooooooooooock! Oops, too hyper. Ha-Ha-Ha


(Pixie Lott! Cute, eh?)


(Imogen Heap. Rocks!!)

I suggest you to hear these songs, they're rock outta world of mine! :
1.Lovedrunk - Boys Like Girls
2.Pixie Lott - Mama Do(Uh, Oh)
3.Pixie Lott - Without You
4.Pixie Lott - Cry Me Out
5.Imogen Heap - First Train Home
6.Demi Lovato - Got Dynamite
7.Katy Perry - Self Inflicted
8.Katy Perry - If You Can Afford Me
9.Mika - We Are Golden
10.Miley Cyrus - Party In The USA

Well, see ya on the next post! Au Revoir ma blogbee *smooch*! Oh god I almost forgot this things. Well, you guys may open www.twitter.com/nadapranidya and www.imnotpretty.tumblr.com, Lot of thanks before.

No comments:

Post a Comment