2009/09/11

what I've got inside my hell ya beloved school bag ever!

"Underneath the moon, underneath the stars
Here's a little heart for you
Up above the world
Up above it all
Here's a hand to hold on to
But if I should break
If I should fall away
What am I to do
I need someone to take
A little of the weight
Or I'll fall through..."

O hello backstabbers! Bonne nuit! Another unimportant post, right? Yeah, i don't have any idea to do something better than post bullshit on my lovely blog ever. So, tonight is about "WHAT I'VE GOT INSIDE MY HELL YA BELOVED SCHOOL BAG EVER!" Anonymous title isn't it? Yea right. But I just wanna show you the pictures of my hell ya school bag, which I love most! So here's the pictures. Check 'em out! :

(What I've got inside my school bag)


(My lovely school bag ever! Vintage right? Haha)


(My two agendas)


(my pencil case)


(The shit connection book ever! I hate to always use it)


Okay, these just my pictures, I don't know what to do, so ya, here they are:



(My fooly face! Ha-Ha-Ha)

That's all for today blogbee, just enjoy the picture, I know, they're just sooo unimportant, yeah, I'm gonna post something useful for another time, or maybe, it would be just another bulshitness of me. Au Revoir, and bonne nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment