2009/09/15

should I walk away, or?

"I tell myself, "this time it's different."
No goodbyes, cause eyes can't bear to say it.
"I'll never survive on one that's coming",
If I stay, Ooh!
Just Walk Away! Ooh, and don't look back.
Cause if my heart breaks, It's gonna hurt so bad.
You know I'm strong, but I can't take that.
Before It's too late. Oh, just Walk Away!"



That is the lyrics from HSM 3 song, Walk Away. Hmm, walk away. Shall I? Okay, I didn't ever realize what my problems are. I hope I have no problems for now. Just for now. And if it's could, for now, and forever. I feel that the problem is about 'feelings'. Yea, my feelings, actually. I still don't understand with what do I feel, until now.
Sometimes, I'd like to ask myself, what's wrong with that. Just like, "What do I feel inside?", "What's that?", "Am I ever feel this one before?", "It does feel so strange, isn't it?". That questions may suddenly turned me to become an insane person. Talked to myself. But, idk why, it really makes me feel better. Well yea, you should've known that I don't really like to share my problems with someone. I don't have any bestfriend yet. Yeah
So, this feeling is totally success made me messed up. TOTALLY SUCCESS. Sucks or what. Damnit. Actually I never expect this feeling before. It's so unexpected. Even for the god's sake. That feeling comes in sudden. Can I refuse it? CAN I? And that feeling probably can break me apart, for sure ma blogbee.
Then the questions will be,
"If my world get collapse in sudden, with who I'll be holding onto? Would you?"
What's the great answer for this silly question? Hmm, lemme think for a sec. Maybe it'll be,
"What? Yes, I will. I'd be glad to if you're holding onto me. I won't let you break apart."
Oh god, I'm being sooooo mellow. Phew, am I right? Yes, of course I am. But, I just can't help it. It is true if that thing would turns me into the mellow mode in sudden. What should I do? Hmm, keep thinking, nada. Unfortunately, I have NO IDEA.
Am I keep talking shit here? Oh, no problem right, blogbee? You should gimme time for my insanity, so that I will not get exploded. Wuahahaha. Exploded is way more dangerous than I keep talking shit with you guys. Yes? Right? True? Oh just answer it with, "Ohoho, yes."
Okay, I guess I won't be speechless if we're discussed about this unexpected yet hard-to-understand feeling ever. Whoa.
Then, shall I walk away from this feeling? Hide, maybe? Or just pretending in front of the other people that I never feel just like this one, for now? Shall I? It means that I'm lying. Right? Yea, of course. But I'm so having no idea for this case of mine. Even though this is my own feeling, but, just admit it, I'm totally HAVE NO IDEA, speechless also hopeless for that. But not until depressed or a kind of that one. I hope, I will not.
I already talked too many shit with you guys. You may get bored to read this post, but, I just try to tell ya what do I feel inside. What's the thing that keep disturbing me all the time. And the answer is 'unexpected yet hard-to-understand feeling ever'. There's no other answer.
I have no words to typed again, totally speechless. Finally I am. And unfortunately, while I'm keep disturbed by this feeling, a lot of daily tests await! I must be so dead! Goddamnit! Tomorrow I have physics, vocab also armel daily tests. I always worried about the physics. I need things that may bring a goodluck to me for tomorrow. Yea, keep hoping for that -___-"


No comments:

Post a Comment