2010/01/29

Do you see that I ain't invisible?

Hello sweets,


Night always goes well in every second of your day. Stars are spread everywhere, moon is shining so pretty. Night sky always awesome.
So it's been a long time since the last time i've posted something here. Yeah I got too many try outs and assigments to do. I'm grade 9 already and UN is getting near. Well yeah i'm nervous, toutally nervous. Errrh.......
So I'm going to have another try out on Sunday, held in one of the school here in my town. Well yeah wish me luck for that. Bet me I'll get confused on math and science tests maybe. But wish me wish me wish me luck! *finger crossed*


Well uhm my lovely cat, Luna, was died around 2 weeks ago. I was shocked to hear that terrible news from my lil sista. Ya know, in the morning, me and Luna still played with her, cuddling her and rubbing her belly. She died because of car crashed, did by ma dad. FYI, ma dad never apologize to me about that accident. NEVER. Pathetic aite?
She was my besties. Very very besties. Means A LOT to me. And now she's died already, I got no besties whom I can always told story and share problems all the time, even Luna neva understand what I was saying, but at least I felt bless to had her always by my side, but now, she's gone :(

Errh yeah maybe better I end it up here. I got no words to type again, so bye sweets. Double XO




No comments:

Post a Comment