2010/01/06

New year, new you

Ohello blogger! Long time no post. I miss posting here damnmuch, but I got too many school tasks to be done, and loads of examination to be held. I'm pissed of for sure, they were killing me softly, surely. Yes, I'm freaking out! And the worst thing ever is about the UN. It's getting closer day by day!!!!!!! You know what I never ever get ready for this one. No, for god's sake.
Anyway happy new year 2010 ppl! New year new you hah? I mean the good you. Let's start a new chapter of our life, start to fill our plain 2010 pages with lots of scratches. Have you guys make any resolution? I don't even think to make one. I'm afraid I won't fulfill it. I know every human who's standing on this earth must have at least one goal so that they could have a point for living in this world. An achievement of something. I got one, passed the UN with great score. Above 35, I hope. So wish me lucky luck luck for that. Okay people?
Oh yes I've changed my twitter header also its link. Xaephonicca Maello. Whatcha think? I love it. Don't know why, just love it like that.
Well, it's done here shellas. Chao

No comments:

Post a Comment