2010/01/23

I'm terrible when I lost something I love

Well yeah bees I've had lost something. I love it very much 'till death. I love it and miss it all the time. All night and all day. It's my pet. A cat. Named Luna. She's my besties. I'd love to share anything with her even maybe she didn't hear or never understand what I was saying. But at least she's a good listener. I told ya, my besties.
This pretty cat with white fur and blue eyes always amazed me. She was giving birth for like 2 months ago. 4 pretty kittens are her babies. I love them as much as Luna's love.
And this early evening I got a bad bad news from my youngest sista. She told me that Luna was dead. Accidentally crashed by my daddy's car. And the worst part is my dady doesn't feel sorry for that accident. Man, it breaks my heart into pieces. Shattered into pieces. Really into pieces.
So I don't feel like I wanna do anything. Even a thing. I got no mood. I'm still feel shocked about the death of Luna. It was just so.....early. In the morning, I was still cuddling her belly. It felt so......ah I don't know. I'm terrible now. I'm messed. Really really a mess
I feel really pity to Luna's kids. They're still really really young, maybe they don't even know that they got no mother anymore. I'm feeling like I wanna crying or what. Shedding a tears will be good to readuce the pain that I feel inside.
So bye bees, RIP my dearest pretty Luna, you'll be in my heart, forever and always :*


No comments:

Post a Comment