2010/01/23

Girl in red dress with legging

A girl with red dress and legging? It's me. Today. Red dress and legging were the clothes that I wore today. You never know why I use this words as my blog title. It doesn't sound special or even what. Yea I ain't gonna put some pictures of me in red dress and legging, cause I'm not taking any photo with this clothes
But someone, I call him brothaa, I got no idea how could he know that I was wearing this red dress with legging today for hung out with my friends thingy. Well, I was tweeted that I wore red dress with legging today. Maybe, he just readed my tweet about that. But he told me he wasn't. He saw me with his CCTV. Believe me that CCTV doesn't even exist. It's just something like, out of your mind.
He knew everything that I did without me telling him what I do now. Surprising aite? I don't know whether he is a stalker or what, but I hope not.
But honestly, I love these words. A girl in red dress and legging. Yep bees that's me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment