2010/01/21

Whe the story begin?

Whow blogbees it's really really really LONG TIME NO POST. Aite?
Okay I'm really sorry for being careless to my blog. You guys must be get bored already and like don't wanna read or just click the link of my blog. Xaephonicca Maello
Well I'm a ninth grade student who has to study more, more, more and more all the time. Like 12 hours or even more I spend on bunch of books which full of questions inside it and you could use it to hit your silly sister when you're upset. She'll oughts to fainted, I'm sure
So what I'm telling you is the UN is getting near bees! What I'm ready? Yes, I am.............................NOT READY!!! It's like less than 2 months again and BAM! You're gonna face the UN deariebelle!!!! Terrible aite?! It should be!
So forgive me for posting too late on my blog. I'm not forget this one, just getting lazy to post. Yep that's it.
And well, lately I'm being addicted to a tv programme, GLEE. Man it's like.....errrr.....AWESOMEWONDERFULUHMAZEEENG!!! Am too late for saying this? I hope not. And you know that Ammerican Idol is starting its 9 season already! I never marked 'absent' for watching that superb tv programme! WooHoo!
I love the words 'I'm going to HOLLYWOOD!!!' which spoken by all the people which succed and receive their yellow paper with big '9' printed on it. WONDERFUL! I'm obessed with American Idol! I wanna follow it someday! Oh yes you guys may think I'm not good at singing thing? You never hear me sing, so don't judge me people!
Maybe someday I'm gonna post the video when I'm sing a song here on in my blog. See, hear and comment it! Am I worth for American Idol or not.
Well, I guess this is enough. I have to do my presentation project. Surely, I'm getting crazy because of it. See you soon bees! Double XO

No comments:

Post a Comment